Train/Develop Breakthrough staff or clients in basic Microsoft Office
We would like you to:
- Share your knowledge of functions in Microsoft Office e.g. Word and Outlook.
- Answer questions users have.
We will make sure you have:
- A list of topics/tasks that we would like you to cover in advance of the session.
- Support to arrange face to face training that is accessible to all staff (and or clients/volunteers).
- Follow up.
You will have the chance to:
- Meet new people.
- Share your skills.
- Learn more about the work breakthrough does.
- Upskill a disabled people’s organisation in an accessible way so we can get the most out of our IT.
- Workspace and resources required.
- Work together with our friendly team
Other staff development has included:
Universal Credit and Direct Payments
Theory of Change
Mental Health First Aid
Health & Safety Awareness & RA Workshop
The Essentials of Easy Read
Review of Strategic Business Plan, Strategic Objective, Values & Behaviours
Local Care Organisation presentation
Manchester Disability Plan
Terminology and Values
Hate Crime and Lone working
Peer Support and Mind Model
Personality – Effective Communication
Customer Journey & Organisational Structure
Annual Staff Survey and Volunteering
Discussion on “Improving Lives” Green Paper
Gifting IT training will increase staff’s knowledge of what they can do with IT means we can have a more consistent level of competency and understanding of the functions of software we use on a daily basis. This will help us use it more professionally, efficiently and effectively. It will prevent IT problems and help us resolve issues. Training clients will grow their confidence, increase digital inclusion and boost their employability opening up more opportunities to them.