- Help us with the maintenance of our charity base in central Manchester.
- Maintenance includes painting of therapy rooms and public waiting areas.
- Potential for outdoor maintenance of shrubbery if volunteers feel comfortable.
We will make sure you:
- Have all the resources (and radio!) you need.
- Have staff members available to support and answer queries.
You will have the chance to:
- Learn about the work we do.
- Support us to do more work by bringing the spaces into use.
- Have fun doing it!
*This has the potential to be a group opportunity. Please contact the Skill Givers Project Coordinator to discuss this further.
Difference this will make to the group:
This will improve our service greatly as it will bring these rooms into use and allow us to work reach and work with more people. Currently, staff delivering these services do not have the capacity to undertake the task themselves so any help in getting this done would be make a big difference. Resources will be provided.