Interview people who use our centre
At St Clement's’ our centre hosts a range of community activities, services and groups. We want to gather the stories of some of the people who use our centre, to help us better understand the difference that our services make to people’s lives and to understand how we can further improve what we offer.
We would like you to:
- Work with us to create some good interview questions
- Meet with people who use our services to interview them
- Write up the interviews.
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and share any background information you might need
- A schedule of interviews set up
- Access to equipment you might need(e.g. a Dictaphone) to record the interviews
- A named member as a point of contact, whilst you are working on this task
- Plenty of tea and biscuits, whilst you are doing the interviews.
You will have the chance to:
- Meet people who use our centre and hear their stories
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Understand more about the work we do and how it impacts on people’s lives.
This support will:
- Increase local people’s knowledge about our services, groups and activities
- Help us share information with the groups who already use the centre
- Increase the number and diversity of people using the centre
- Encourage more people to support our work through donations or volunteering.