Create a new logo for our centre
At St. Clement's’ our centre hosts a range of community activities, services and groups. We want to create a more eye-catching logo that better expresses the work that we do and are looking for someone with design skills and a creative eye, to give us a hand.
We would like you to:
- Talk to us to get a feel for our ethos, values and the work that we do
- Design a new logo for our centre.
We will make sure you have:
- A face to face meeting or phone conversation where we share information about our work and share any background information you might need
- The chance to come and look around our centre
- A named staff member as your point of contact, whilst you are working on this task
You will have the chance to:
- Share your design skills to give back to the community
- Work together with our friendly and welcoming team
- Understand more about the work we do and how it impacts on people’s lives.
This support will:
- Help us to communicate more effectively about the services we offer
- Make our marketing materials more eye-catching and appealing
- Increase the number and diversity of people using the centre
- Encourage more people to support our work through donations or volunteering.