Help us to create marketing materials to influence funders
We are in the process of expansion at Incredible Education in Salford developing a new site, which will host a community garden, café, forest school, woodland activities and much more! We want to be able to apply to a wider range of funders and need help with creating a brochure that showcases our vision and ambition to funders.
We would like someone with design skills to help us with some of these tasks:
• Design an attractive brochure that showcases our project.
• Take photographs that can be used in the brochure and in future publications.
• Proofread the text that we want to include and suggest changes.
• Make amendments to the design, based on feedback.
We will make sure you have:
• The chance to meet with us and to understand our work and our branding.
• A project brief that provides the detail you need to create the design.
• A named staff member as your point of contact.
You will have the chance to:
• Share your great design skills!
• Learn about the work of Incredible Education and help us to promote what we do.
• Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector and how voluntary organisations work.
• Stay connected to us and receive updates about our work and the activities we offer (if you wish to).
• The chance to attend an event or activity at the new site, once it is open.
• It will enable us to promote our project to potential funders and to increase our long-term financial sustainability, as a result.
• Enable us to have photographs that we can use in future publications.
• It will broaden the range of skills and expertise within the organisation and our confidence about communicating with funders.
• It will free up staff time and support us to focus on the set up and promotion of our new site.