Could you create us a short film to promote our work?
Greater Manchester Community Basketball is dedicated to providing opportunities for everyone in the community, regardless of ability, background, gender or age.
We would like someone to:
- Create a short film for us that will allow us to promote the work that the charity does. We are open to ideas about the best way to approach this.
- Come along to some of our sessions to experience what we do and gather footage.
- Edit the footage into a short video for our website.
We will make sure you:
- Have a consultation about the work we do and are provided a brief for what we need.
- Have access to a good quality camera phone to use - we are happy for you to use more professional equipment if you have that available.
- Have permission to film those involved and will support you to find a suitable time for filming to take place.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work our charity does both at the centre and more widely.
- Share your skills and be creative!
- Meet new people.
- Support the project to grow and develop.
- Build your portfolio.
- Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
Having a film that promotes the work of the charity will support us in a number of ways:
- It will support us to promote and raise awareness of the charity.
- It will help people get a better idea of what to expect from coming along and may encourage more participation.
- It will help with evidencing our work as part of evaluation and funding requests.