Can you help us build our social media profile? - Remote
*This role can take place remotely.
We would like some help to build our social media profile.
We would like someone to:
- Help us to plan a social media campaign – an alternative perspective would be useful.
- Help us to find suitable people to follow. As the project is unusual, with a number of different audiences, it can be difficult to find relevant accounts.
- Help us create/source relevant content.
We will make sure you:
- Have a consultation about the work we do and provide a brief for what we need.
- Have access to a phone and computer at our office if required.
- Have someone available to answer any questions you have.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work our project does and the wider work Macc and Salford CVS deliver.
- Share your skills!
- Learn more about volunteering
- Meet new people.
- Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
This support will allow us to sahre what we do with more clubs and groups, who can often run wholly by volunteers, and let them, know about the support available to them to help them develop, grow and continue to support the community.
We also want a platform to shout about the amazing work our volunteers will do along with share successes and learning to create a best practice employer supported volunteering guide that outlines how it can work in the best way for everyone involved.