Do you have a passion for research?
We would like some help to raise awareness of the support available to sports clubs and groups who support the community to get active. Lots of clubs and groups exist across both Manchester and Salford but not all have websites and it can sometimes be difficult to find the right person to contact.
We would like someone to:
- Choose an area and research the physical activity groups and clubs.
- Try to find the most up-to-date/relevant contact details for the group or club and provide that information to us in a spreadsheet.
We will make sure you:
- Have a consultation about the work we do and provide a brief for what we need.
- Have access to a phone and computer at our office if required.
- Have someone available to answer any questions you have.
You will have the chance to:
- Find out more about the work our project does and the wider work Macc and Salford CVS deliver.
- Share your skills!
- Be more aware of the different types of activity on offer in the area you choose.
- Gain a better understanding of the voluntary sector in the city.
This information will allow us to get in touch with more clubs and groups, who can often run wholly by volunteers, and let them know about the support available to them to help them develop, grow and continue to support the community!