Would you benefit from volunteers with professional skills and expertise in areas such as marketing, finance, accountancy, planning or IT?
Many businesses across the country offer their employees time to volunteer as part of an employee supported volunteering programme. Skill Givers works with local voluntary and community groups, charities and social enterprises, who support their community to get active and links them with businesses whose employees can donate their valuable skills and experience through short-term volunteering opportunities.
Benefits to getting involved:
- access to volunteers with a range of professional skills to offer
- support to build the capacity and sustainability of your group or organisation
- support to identify potential short-term volunteering opportunities
- the opportunity to raise awareness of your group or organisation
- the opportunity to shape the development of the Skill Givers project.
If you would like to register an opportunity to volunteer with your organisation or you would like more information about how this project could benefit you, please get in touch